Unlimited Whatsapp Broadcast
Connect with a vast audience through the use of Unlimited WhatsApp broadcasts, while avoiding the risk of having your number blocked.
No Code Chatbot
No Code Chatbot helps your business to provide 24x7 customer service without requiring any kind of code.
Multi Agent Access
Multi-agent access allows businesses to allocate inquiries to agents with the appropriate skill sets and availability, helping to optimize staffing and reduce wait times for customers.
CRM | E-Commerce Integration
Integrating CRM and E-commerce with WhatsApp can help businesses increase sales, improve customer experience, and enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
Interactive messages offer your customers a simple way to find what they are looking for, whether it is a product or service, payment method, or answer to a question, all within WhatsApp.
Verified Business Name*
The green tick on WhatsApp Business signifies that your business is verified by WhatsApp and adds credibility to your brand, making it more trustworthy in the eyes of your customers.
Setup WhatsApp Cloud API
Setup WhatsApp Cloud API and generate API credentials on the Meta for Developers portal. Once ready, add these credentials to WANotifier.
Create a Message Template
Create a message template from your WANotifier dashboard and send it to WhatsApp for approval. Once approved, you can send this template to your contacts.
Create & Send a Notification
Create a new bulk marketing notification or trigger based transactional notification and setup how you want the notification to be sent.
₹5999 / Year
- 24X7 Availability
- Messages with buttons & Menu
- Personalized User Experience
- Chatbot without code
₹5999 / Year
- Unlimited Broadcast Messages
- Zero Number Blocking Risk
- Marketing and Transactional Messages
- Call To Action & Quick Reply Buttons
- Interactive Messages
- Easy to copy and paste: contact list
- Import contact from CSV file
- Send Template Message With Variable
- Set Auto variables Value in Template from CSV Data file
- Send 100+ Messsages per Minute
₹5999 / Year
- View Incoming messages
- Reply Incoming messages
- Send Template messages
- Filter messages
- Quick Contact update
₹5999 / Year
- Integrate Your CRM effortlessly
- ERP Integration
- Woo-commerce Integration
- Send Personalized Notification & Reminders
- Send Transactional Notifications
- Share Order Tracking details
- Send Payment reminders
₹2999 / Year
- Manage All contact At one Place
- Edit Contact Info
- Give Tags to Contacts
- Filter Contacts by tags ,Last Messages, Campaigns
- Broadcast Filtered Contacts
- Block Incoming Message From Contacts
- Automated Birthday Wishes
GO Digital CRM
WhatsApp Cloud API Provider
A WhatsApp Cloud API provider offers a cloud-based solution for businesses to utilize the WhatsApp Business API. This provider hosts the WhatsApp Business API on their servers and provides businesses with an API to send and receive messages through WhatsApp.
Using a WhatsApp Cloud API provider offers several advantages. It is cost-effective since businesses don't have to invest in their own servers, saving them money. Additionally, businesses only need to pay the Conversation Charges directly to Meta and do not have to incur extra charges for a third-party tool. It is also scalable, allowing businesses to easily handle an increased volume of messages without infrastructure concerns. Lastly, it provides a secure solution with industry-standard encryption to protect data during transmission and storage.
BSP (Business Solution Provider)
A BSP, or Business Solution Provider, offers a self-hosted solution for businesses to utilize the WhatsApp Business API. In this case, businesses host the WhatsApp Business API on their servers and receive an API to send and receive messages through WhatsApp.
Business Solution Providers (BSP) generally charge higher monthly fees and commission in the form of Conversation charges compared to WhatsApp Cloud API providers.
- Facebook Business Manger
- Professional Mail ID with domain name
- Business Registration Proof (GST Certificate/incorporation document)
- Credit or Debit card for payment (with international transaction enabled)
- Phone number (Which is not active in Whatsapp or Whatsapp Business)